Listener Supported

What's Happening
See more events

Post Details

RSS

Stay Connected

Posted

Want to be more connected to WAY-FM? Feel free to friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, or sign up for our e-mail updates!

Not only will you be plugged into your favorite station, but you will also get to meet other listeners.

We'd love to hear from you! If your message is urgent or private, please use the contact page instead.

FB Link
Posted by Pennie on

I've tried to find WAY-FM Bowling Green on FaceBook, but I keep getting the message that it wasn't found. Is your link broke or what's up?

Facebook Link
Posted by Jeff on

Just use the search terms WAYFM and Bowling Green and you should find it with no problem.

Posted by Theresa on

I finally found you on my computer. I want to thank you for being here. Its nice to there is a safe place in this dangerous internet for something clean. God bless.

Disciple of Christ
Posted by JOHN PAUL on

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SECULAR MUSIC THAT IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR HUMAN CONDITION AND CHRISTIAN MUSIC? IF THERE ARE ANY DIFFERENCES WHY DOES WAYFM CALL ITSELF A CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION? I HEARD ONE OF YOUR DISC JOCKEYS BERATE A CALLER BECAUSE HE SUGGESTED THAT HE WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR SECULAR MUSIC PLAYED ON WAY-FM AND THE JOCKEY SAID "DO YOU WATCH SECULAR TV SHOW"? IF SO THEN WHAT'S WRONG IF A CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION PLAYS A SECULAR SONG IF IT IS A GOOD SONG? MY RESPONSE TO THAT IS, IF I WANTED TO LISTEN TO SECULAR MUSIC I WOULDN'T LISTEN TO WAYFM, I WOULD LISTEN TO A SECULAR STATION. YOUR JOCKEY'S ARGUMENT IS WEAK IN TOTO. STICK TO MUSIC THAT USES THE NAME OF JESUS OR QUIT CALLING YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION AND BECOME ANOTHER RADIO STATION THAT PLAYS CUTE SONGS THAT ARE TRUTHFUL.

RE: Disciple of Christ
Posted by Jeff Brown on

John - Stop shouting.

music
Posted by Linda Biggs on

Thank you for being there. Your music is inspirational and helps me get trough my days.

people paying forward
Posted by Brenda on

I was blessed this morning. I was at a new Dr. appointment and realized I had forgotten my checkbook. they said I would have to reschedule, it took me 2 months to get this appointment, and I explained this to the receptionist and she there was nothing she could do. when I heard some one from behind me ask how much? i said excuse me he said how much is your co-pay, I said $20, he said I will pay it for you, and of course I said no I couldn't do that, he said no I insist. and if you feel you have to pay me back I will give you my address. I said thank you so much. then a few minutes later the receptionist called me back to the window and said here is the $20 back you don't have a co=pay for specialist. I turned and gave the money back to the man and again thanked him so much. You know Gods works in many different ways. thank the Lord for all his blessing.

On The WAY